Reasons to publish in Atmospheric Science Letters
- Monthly issue publication from 2016
- Publishes preliminary results involving novel techniques and analyses.
- Unique format, 3500 word limit – As many figures and tables as necessary, plus additional items can be included as supporting information
- Supporting Information - Important, ancillary information relevant to the parent article but does not or cannot appear in the online edition of the journal. Can comprise additional tables, data sets, figures, movie files, audio clips, 3D structures, and other related multimedia files.
- Include animated models via supporting information
- Low Article Publication Charge. For further information on discounts and waivers click here
- Early-career authors welcome and supported
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all RMetS journal content if you are RMetS member.
to RMetS for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Become a member
of RMetS today
Atmospheric Science Letters offers both Green and Gold Open Access options. Use the above link to check compliance with your funder's policies.