La Tex Class File
README.TXT for QJRMS4.cls
Version 1.10 released 4 October 2013
This software may only be used to prepare an article for publication in the Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society to be published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Any other use constitutes an infringement of copyright.
The release consists of the following files:
|README.TXT||a plain text version of this file|
|QJRMS4.CLS||the LaTeX 2e class file|
|QJRMS4DOC.PDF||authors' instructions in PDF format|
Typeset QJRMS4DOC.TEX for instructions and examples, or view the PDF.
Simply place QJRMS4.CLS and QJRMS4DOC.TEX in your systems usual directories and typeset using your LaTeX 2e command.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
When you submit your paper, please use the "doublespace" option in the documentclass line which will double-space your document and make the task of reviewing much simpler.
BibTeX file for use with Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
The zip file contains wileyqj.bst and a readme file. This bibliography style file is intended for texts in English. This is an author-year citation style bibliography. As such, it is non-standard LaTeX, and requires a special package file to function properly - see the readme file for details.
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all RMetS journal content if you are RMetS member.
to RMetS for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Become a member
of RMetS today
- The potential value of early (1939–1967) upper-air data in atmospheric climate reanalysis
- Use of the Gibbs thermodynamic potential to express the equation of state in atmospheric models
- Scale-selective dissipation in energy-conserving finite-element schemes for two-dimensional turbulence
- Shear dispersion in the turbulent atmospheric boundary layer
- Collection of previously highlighted articles
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society offers both Green and Gold Open Access options. Use the above link to check compliance with your funder's policies.