La Tex Class File
README.TXT for QJRMS4.cls
Version 1.10 released 4 October 2013
This software may only be used to prepare an article for publication in the Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society to be published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Any other use constitutes an infringement of copyright.
The release consists of the following files:
|README.TXT||a plain text version of this file|
|QJRMS4.CLS||the LaTeX 2e class file|
|QJRMS4DOC.PDF||authors' instructions in PDF format|
Typeset QJRMS4DOC.TEX for instructions and examples, or view the PDF.
Simply place QJRMS4.CLS and QJRMS4DOC.TEX in your systems usual directories and typeset using your LaTeX 2e command.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
When you submit your paper, please use the "doublespace" option in the documentclass line which will double-space your document and make the task of reviewing much simpler.
BibTeX file for use with Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
The zip file contains wileyqj.bst and a readme file. This bibliography style file is intended for texts in English. This is an author-year citation style bibliography. As such, it is non-standard LaTeX, and requires a special package file to function properly - see the readme file for details.
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all RMetS journal content if you are RMetS member.
to RMetS for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Become a member
of RMetS today
- Decoding the precision of historical temperature observations
- Impact of assimilating temperature and salinity by animal-borne sensors on FOAM ocean model fields
- The effect of urbanisation on the climatology of thunderstorm initiation
- Estimating low-frequency variability and trends in atmospheric temperature using ERA-Interim
- High-latitude influence of the quasi-biennial oscillation
- On increasing global temperatures: 75 years after Callendar
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society offers both Green and Gold Open Access options. Use the above link to check compliance with your funder's policies.