Volume 117, Issue 500
- July 1991 Part A
- Pages fmi, 657–854
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all RMetS journal content if you are RMetS member.
to RMetS for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Become a member
of RMetS today
- Decoding the precision of historical temperature observations
- Impact of assimilating temperature and salinity by animal-borne sensors on FOAM ocean model fields
- The effect of urbanisation on the climatology of thunderstorm initiation
- Estimating low-frequency variability and trends in atmospheric temperature using ERA-Interim
- High-latitude influence of the quasi-biennial oscillation
- On increasing global temperatures: 75 years after Callendar
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society offers both Green and Gold Open Access options. Use the above link to check compliance with your funder's policies.