Welcome to the Royal Meteorological Society’s publications hub in association with Wiley. The Royal Meteorological Society is the UK’s Professional and Learned Society for weather and climate and its mission is to promote meteorology as a science, profession and interest. The Society plays a key role as the custodian of both the science and the profession of meteorology in the UK and has an important role to play internationally as one of the world’s largest meteorological Societies.
The Royal Meteorological Society publishes seven world-leading science journals plus an academic book series. The publication of high-quality journals and books by scientists for scientists is one the core objectives of the Royal Meteorological Society. The Society offers a variety of journals to suit all author’s and reader’s needs, and all are peer-reviewed. Our editors welcome contributions from authors throughout the world.
- Published in collaboration with the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
UK Series Editor: Dr Bob Riddaway, US Series Editor: Dr John A. Knox
The RMetS Advancing Weather and Climate Science Book Series, in conjunction with Wiley, brings together both the underpinning principles and new developments in meteorology in a unified set of books suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate study, as well as being a useful resource for the professional meteorologist or Earth system scientist. Topics covered include atmospheric dynamics and physics, earth observation, weather forecasting, climate variability and climate change science, impacts and adaptation.
- By Christopher G. Collier | August 2016
- By Giles Harrison | January 2015
- By Brian J. Hoskins, Ian N. James | November 2014
- By Peter Michael Inness, Steve Dorling | February 2013
- By Claude Duchon, Robert Hale | December 2011
- By Neil C. Wells | November 2011
- By Maarten H. P. Ambaum | May 2010
- By Paul Markowski, Yvette Richardson | February 2010
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all RMetS journal content if you are RMetS member.
to RMetS for access) (Note: you will be redirected